The Gates Cambridge Scholarship offers full-cost scholarships each year to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The selection criteria are:
- outstanding intellectual ability
- leadership potential
- a commitment to improving the lives of others
- a good fit between the applicant’s qualifications and aspirations and the postgraduate programme at Cambridge for which they are applying
Application Deadline: Early October
- Must be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University ofCambridge: PhD (three year research-only degree) MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree) one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)